Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Favorite Book

    
Don't even hesitate to read the book "Perfect". I have read it recently, and it has really enchanted me!
It is a very fascinating and interesting book. Actually, it is the first book from a book series named "The Pretty Little Liars". The author is Sara Shepard, who I think is a very talented author. There is also a TV series which is based on the same novel.
I like the book, and in my leisure time I am going to read the next book in the series. I recommend reading it to people who like mystery and suspense, because the plot is very thrilling.
It talks about four teenage girls named The Liars whose relations become complicated, so they break up. It happens because their leader, Alison  DiLaurentis, disappears. Then, the group start getting messages from an anonymous stalker named A. He threatens to reveal their secrets. During the story, they try to find out who the stalker is, but they face many dangerous situations and twists along the way.
However, there are some scenes which I dislike a bit. Firstly, the gossiping in college. It really hurt me to read scenes like that. I dislike people who talk behind your back. I think it is not ethical to do so in our life.
Secondly, it hurts reading about the inconvenience and tense relations between Spencer and her sister, Melissa. They don't get along with each other and are jealous of each other. Since they are family, I think it is bad being enemies instead of friends.  
To sum up, I highly recommend reading the book "Perfect" from the appealing series "The Pretty Little Liars". Once you start reading it, you won't want to put it down.   

13 comments:

  1. First off the mark, Noa!
    Thank you for this review.

    Generally I like mystery and suspense as a genre. Do you think I'd enjoy this book? I mean is it suitable for "more mature" audiences :) or is it sort of teen/young adult mystery/suspense ?

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you wouldn't enjoy the book...:) It is more for girls and teen/young adult!
    Thanks :)

    Noa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been watching the show for a while now, and I like it. The constant scheming and lying twist the plot quite nicely. I haven't read the book. I wonder how close the show is to the book... The show targets all kinds of audiences (both male and female), and the funny part is that no matter what calamity befalls them, the Liars always stay pretty and fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice hearing from you that the show is very successful! It is worse watching the show, and see if there are similarities between the scenes!!!

      Delete
  4. I'll deffenitly read the book, but I think talking behind someone's back is a human trait. Everybody does it.

    I'm always sad to hear about sisters not getting along. I love my sisters a lot. I think about them all the time and they make me proud.

    I wonder which secrets can college girls have to begin with??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book seems very interesting to me. I have five sisters and that's great, but unfortunately, often one or two argue with another, so, I occasionally find my self trying to calm them and make peace between them...

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah! My sister and I also have arguments sometimes... But we always reconcile after that.
      In the book, it seems that Spencer and her sister barely talk to each other and when they are, it becomes to endless disputes and envy

      Delete
  5. Wow noa! this sounds very interesting. makes me want to grab that one and dive right into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely a great book. It drifts you into it

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your recommendation. I haven't read a book for a long time, and I have to start reading. It seems to be a book that I would love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It is a very nice book. You should try reading it!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your recommendation. I'll add it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete